Some of you may have noticed last night, but Chivalry: Medieval Warfare just saw a massive content update last night. This was to fulfill Torn Banner Studios promise to have a new patch by the end of January, and it looks like they cut it pretty close.
Below is a trailer that highlights some of the key features in the recent patch:
For those of you who aren't in the mood to watch the YouTube video. Here's a brief summary of the patch notes. The full version can be found here.
- 13 new maps have been added. 3 of the maps are for bigger battles, and the other 10 are duel arenas.
- 5 new weapons have been added. The sling, flail, heavy flail quarterstaff and polehammer are now available in game.
- 2 new game modes. A 1v1 duel mode, and capture the flag.
- Weapon swings have also been updated allowing left and right swings.
- Additional UI tweaks and changes.
Torn Banner Studios has confirmed that their next patch will be aimed more towards fixing some balancing issues brought up by the community.
Now excuse me while I go punch people in the face while all-chatting about honor.