- The teen said he planned to shoot a pregnant girl and best friend in the face while on Xbox Live with the Canadian teen that informed the authorities.
- The teen said he planned to get guns from a Marine Corps friend.
- He was planning out tactical details on how long he would have before cops would show up.
- He wanted to make headlines so he would be remembered forever.
- No word on what game they were playing.
- The high school was Marshall High School.
- Police notified the principal and student before arresting teen.
- When confronted, the teen said it was a stupid mistake and school official believe that the teen is remorseful and is no serious threat.
- Teen is suspended indefinitely from the school.
- He will be charged with false alarm/report charge. Normally this is a misdemeanor except in cases dealing with school which is considered a felony that can lead to state jail time.
For the news story video itself, I am sure it will be updated to WOAI.com soon.
UPDATE: Another news report, from KABB-TV, has been released stating that the game played by the teen was Modern Warfare 2. I can literally hear Jack Thompson licking his lips right now.